Exploring the Tax Professional Digital Experience
Tax professionals are an important user group of Australian Taxation Office products. My team conducted a large user research piece to gain a better understanding of this group.
We conducted over 20 contextual interviews and an online survey exploring how Tax Professionals use ATO digital products and services in their workplace. I was involved in:
- writing the survey transcript,
- running interviews,
- analysing the interview and survey findings,
- writing a report presenting the user needs and findings,
- developing personas and user journey maps of the tax professional digital experience; and
- conducting a stakeholder workshop
Findings from this research are being used to inform the re-design of the ATO website.